UNDERNEATH IT ALL (Storm Series)
Professional hockey player Rob D'Amico is confused when he's chosen to take part in a reading program for inner-city students. While athletes are role models, he tends toward the gregarious and playful side, rather than a studious bent.
Despite the lack of funding plaguing her inner-city district, every day kindergarten teacher Alaina Rossa ensures her students learn something to prepare them for life. At first she's unsure how a hockey player will help her achieve that goal.
When Rob visits Alaina's class for the first time, they welcome him with open arms, despite the lack of even the basic supplies for their education. He takes it upon himself to get the students what they need, sweeping Alaina up in the excitement.
As time goes by and she learns more about Rob, Alaina finds her heart opening to him. Is it possible her soul mate could be found in a world so different from her own? And for Rob, the last person he thought he'd find forever love with was an elementary school teacher wearing clothes permanently stained with finger paint. But when you're playing for keeps, sometimes you have to get a little dirty.
Buy links for Underneath It All:
From Amazon #1 bestselling author Cassandra Carr, two erotic short stories:
A desperate, unhappy wife takes a chance and describes her ultimate fantasy to her husband. The future of their marriage hangs in the balance as she waits to see if he's willing to fulfill it.
After returning to her hometown for her winter break from college, a woman must decide whether or not to take the next step in a relationship with her co-worker.
Buy links for Sizzling Shorts:
MARKETING MATTERS - TOP TEN TIPS TO ACHIEVE DISCOVERABILITY IN THE NEW AGE OF PUBLISHING
Cassandra Carr, an author of more than twenty-five works who also has fifteen years of marketing experience and an MBA, offers writers ten tips for marketing in the new age of publishing. The book is written in a concise, easy-to-understand format aimed at either beginning writers or any writer who struggles with marketing and promoting themselves and their books.
- Tip #1: Understand branding and platform and the differences between them
- Tip #2: Know what to do BEFORE your book launches
- Tip #3: Know what to do AT and AFTER your book launch
- Tip #4: Make a decision about blogging, touring, and hopping
- Tip #5: Publish as frequently as you’re reasonably able to
- Tip #6: Be a good citizen
- Tip #7: Use social media and author pages to your advantage
- Tip #8: Make your website and newsletter work for you
- Tip #9: Create a marketing plan and actually use it
- Tip #10: Don’t stop marketing yourself or your books
Buy links for Marketing Matters