Come in and have a look around, but only if you're over 18! Otherwise, go away! Shoo-shoo!
I've got tons of new releases on tap this fall and winter! Check out my Coming Soon page for more details.
- Help out the authors of Campus Cravings, a MM bundle, by supporting their Thunderclap campaign! Simply donate one FB post, Tweet, or Tumblr entry - it's that easy! https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/14822-campus-cravings-mm-bundle
- A free short story in the Buffalo Storm will release in September. Look out for The Big Man Falls.
- Cassandra has joined the Sexy Scribblers! Check out the group here: http://www.sexyscribbles.com/ and be sure to sign up for the newsletter while you're over there!
- Seduced by the Game is out now! See sidebar for more information.
- Dark erotica trilogy the Payment series out now!
- I will be giving Twitter, Editing, and Author Marketing and Branding workshops in the coming months. Check out the workshops page for more information.
Welcome to Cathia University, where school is in session! Nine of today's hottest gay romance authors have crafted brand-new interrelated novellas celebrating everything wonderful about college, including sophisticated professors, sexy teaching assistants, ambitious grad students, and spirited undergraduates, all looking for the same thing: an A+ in true love. Stories by Annabeth Albert, Cassandra Carr, Dalton Diaz, Mia Downing, Whitley Gray, Bianca Sommerland, KyAnn Waters, LA Witt and Sara York.
Cassandra Carr: The Eloquent Jock
Hockey jock and English Lit major Brendan knows he’s gay, but hasn’t come out to anyone, fearing a possible backlash. Then he’s tapped to be a TA for a hot professor and feels an immediate connection. Now he must decide how much he’s willing to risk to score the ultimate goal.
Buy links for Campus Cravings:
Strong. Sexy. Sizzling.
There's nothing like a man in uniform, and sixteen of today's hottest gay romance authors are celebrating military heroes and the men brave enough to love them.
These brand-new novellas feature all branches of the service and offer something for every reader. Almost 300,000 never before published words!
PRE-ORDER links for Unconditional Surrender:
BURNING LOVE (Calendar Men)
Firefighter Jude Mason is hurt on the job and placed on disability. While he rehabs his injuries, doubts start creeping in. What if he never heals? Worse than that, is the question he barely dares to contemplate—what will he do for work if he can never go back to the station? Firefighting is all he knows.
Michaela owns a café and lives her life with the constant threat of her business failing. She works long hours making her restaurant a success, leaving little time for romance. And who would want her anyway? She’s far from model-thin, for one thing. Sure, she’d like to have someone to share the good times and bad with, but her prospects are few, so she concentrates on her job rather than bemoaning her complete lack of a love life.
A collision at a photo shoot brings Jude and Michaela together. They both feel the pull, but with Jude’s uncertain future and Michaela’s nonstop job, can they find common ground? If they’re lucky, Jude and Michaela might discover a future that burns brighter with true love.
Buy links for Burning Love (Calendar Men)